Butter Chicken With Naan recipe box
Make your own home made butter chicken & Naan with this simple recipe from freshbox.
Takes 35 mins
Consume within 2-3 days
Serves 4 people
What's In The Box
Below ingrediants are included in the box,
- Chicken 750g
- plain yogurt x 1
- Lime x 1
- gram masala 10g
- ground cumin 10g
- grated ginger x 1" inch
- garlic x 1
- butter 100g (57g for heavy cream 2tbsp to make curry)
- milk 175ml
- tomato sauce x 1 packet
- onion x 2
- green chili x 3
- Naan rotty 350g
How To Make
- Combine marinating ingredients - 1 cup of plain yogurt, 1tbsp lime juice, 2tsp gram masala, 1tsp ground cumin, 1tbsp grated ginger, 2cloves garlic (except chicken) in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add chicken to paste and marinate min 3hrs.
- Add 6tbsp of melted butter to 3/4 cups of milk and set aside (this is your heavy cream).
- Heat 2tbsp of butter in a large pan add 1 chopped onion and 2 chopped green chilies.
- Take out marinated chicken, place in the frying pan and cook for 4min. (do not add marinade left in the bowl).
- Pour tomato sauce, heavy cream, marinade left in the bowl, 1tbsp sugar and salt. Turn down to low heat and simmer for 20min.
Enjoy a delicious home cooked butter chicken & Naan with your family and friends.
With ♥ from Freshbox team