Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Box
Make your own home baked Chocolate Chip Cookies with this simple recipe from freshbox.
Takes 35 mins
Consume within 2-3 days
Serves 6-7 people
What's In The Box
Below ingrediants are included in the box,
- Astra 250g
- Brown Sugar 250g
- White Sugar 250g
- Cooking Chocolate x 1 packet
- Baking Powder x 1 packet
- Vanilla Essence 1 bottle
- Eggs x 2
- Flour 500g
How To Make
- Cream together the Astra, brown sugar and white sugar for about 3 minutes until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add baking powder, salt, baking soda and vanilla. Stir it in.
- Add chocolate chips, all but a small amount which you can leave aside.
- Add flour.
- Fold it in.
- Make sure ingredients are mixed well.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for at least an hour for best results.
- Line a baking tray with oil/parchment paper.
- Drop the batter by large spoonfuls onto the sheet. Keep adequate space between each scoop.
- Drop the remaining chocolate chips on top of the cookie batter scoops.
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees C, for 5 minutes. Bake for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
Enjoy a delicious home baked Chocolate Chip Cookies with your family and friends.
With ♥ from Freshbox team