Make your own home made Cream of Chicken Soup with this simple recipe from freshbox.
Takes 35 mins
Consume within 2-3 days
Serves 3-4 people
What's In The Box
Below ingrediants are included in the box,
- onion x 1
- Chicken 350g
- carrots x 3
- potatoes x 2
- happy cow cheese x 4 slices
- Parsley 25g
- corn flour 100g
- Milk 200ml
- Cumin seeds 10g
How To Make
- In a large pan heat the butter on medium heat.
- Toss 1tbsp cumin seed, chopped onion and sauté.
- Add chicken cubes with 03 cups of water.
- Hike up the heat and bring to boil.
- Add carrots and potatoes.
- Reduce the heat and cover the pan to let it simmer for about 15min, until veggies are tender.
- Add parsley and pepper, salt and simmer.
- In a bowl whisk the flour and milk until smooth.
- Add it in the vegetables to pan and bring the mixture to boil.
- Reduce the heat to simmer and add cheese. Stir until melt and heated through
Enjoy a delicious home made cream of chicken Soup with your family and friends.
With ♥ from Freshbox team