Make your own MILKMAID Chocolate Mousse with this simple recipe from freshbox.
Takes 30 mins
Consume within 2-3 days
Serves 4 people
What's In The Box
Below ingrediants are included in the box,
- Milkmaid 390g
- Whipping Cream 250ml
- Vanilla Essence x 1 bottle
- Gelatine 30g
- Fresh Milk 450ml
- Cooking Chocolate 400g
How To Make
- Whip cream for 5-6 minutes or until it firm then chill in the fridge.
- Beat the whipped cream with MILKMAID for 1 minute
- Warm milk in a saucepan then remove from heat and add the dark chocolate . Stir till chocolate melts in the milk and mix well.
- Pour the MILKMAID mixture to the chocolate mixture and mix well. Dissolve gelatin in hot water and pour it into the mixture with constant stirring to combine all with the vanilla.
- Chill in the fridge for 6 hours minimum then serve
Enjoy a delicious home made MILKMAID Chocolate Mousse with your family and friends.
With ♥ from Freshbox team