Make your own home made MILKMAID Eggless Brownies with this simple recipe from freshbox.
Takes 50 mins
Consume within 2 days
Serves 15 people
What's In The Box
Below ingrediants are included in the box,
- Milkmaid 390g x 2
- Flour 240g
- Brown sugar 110g
- Unsalted butter 220g
- Vanilla 1 bottle
- Baking powder 1 packet
- Coco powder 100g
How To Make
- Preheat oven 1600 C. Line a baking sheet with parchment Paper, leaving edges slightly longer to aid in removing brownies from dish once baked.
- Melt condensed milk and butter together in a medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring frequently. Once melted, remove from heat and add vanilla and brownsugar. Stir to incorporate
- Mix in cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and flour and mix until thoroughly blended Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until middle is just set and sides are slightly crisped
- Rest in pan for 5 minutes before using wings of parchment paper to pull brownies from baking dish.
- To serve, cut into squares and enjoy warm. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container
Enjoy a delicious home made MILKMAID Eggless Brownies with your family and friends.
With ♥ from Freshbox team