MILKMAID Panna Cotta & Jelly
Make your own home made MILKMAID Panna Cotta & Jelly with this simple recipe from freshbox.
Takes 15 mins
Consume within 3 days
Serves 12 people
What's In The Box
Below ingrediants are included in the box,
- MILKMAID 350g
- Whipping cream 1l
- Gelatine x 1 packet
- Vanilla Essence x 1 bottle
- MOTHA Jelly x 1packet
How To Make
- In a medium saucepan, Place the cream 1l and bring to half boil. Remove and set aside.
- Pour the MILKMAID and the dissolved gelatine (4 tbsp of gelatine with 2 tbsp of water) over the cream.
- Cook for one minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla and pour into the glass bowl.
- Pour the prepared jelly over the cooled Panna Cotta and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
Enjoy a delicious home made MILKMAID Panna Cotta & Jelly with your family and friends.
With ♥ from Freshbox team