Make your own home made MILKMAID Rainbow Jelly with this simple recipe from freshbox.
Takes 60 mins
Consume within 5 days
Serves 08 people
What's In The Box
Below ingrediants are included in the box,
- MILKMAID 510g
- Fresh milk 200ml x 3
- Gelatine 50g
- Six food coloring x 1 teaspoon each
How To Make
- Mix gelatin and hot water, until gelatin dissolves.
- Warm MILKMAID, fresh milk and Gelatin and mix together
- Divide the mixture into 6 small bowls and add a coloring to each bowl
- Pour mixture into a mould and refrigerate until set, repeat with remaining colors
- Refrigerate overnight
Enjoy a delicious home made MILKMAID Rainbow Jelly with your family and friends.
With ♥ from Freshbox team